To the wide range of equipment dedicated to fill pharmaceutical powders in sterile conditions, MAR produce and realize machines for dosing and capping operations of glass and plastic bottles to be destined to formulations not in sterile conditions such as soluble antibiotic, external use antibiotic powder, etc.
- DP2 filling and capping DP2 filling and capping
- Filling section with dosing valves Filling section with dosing valves
- capping section caps pick up and final screwing capping section caps pick up and final screwing
- filling section detail filling section detail
- 100% control weight (IPC) 100% control weight (IPC)
- Detail Detail
- DP6 powder filling machine with 3 filling heads DP6 powder filling machine with 3 filling heads
This machine model configurations are many and assembling DP2 dosing heads (to dose big powder volumes from 10 gr. to approx. 200 gr. based on type of powder to be dosed) and DP1 dosing heads for small dosing volumes (from few mg. to 10 gr.)
This model can be designed in a monoblock configuration:
- M41 with one dosing head and capping stations (1 -2 stations)
M41 with two dosing heads and capping stations (1-2 stations)
Operating speed up to 100 pcs/minute based on type of powder and closing elements to be handled.
Possibilities to mount 1-2-3-4 dosing heads (model DP/1-2-3-4 according to number of heads which are assembled) on a single machine to be aligned with other machines dedicated to one or more capping stations.
Operating speed up to 200 pcs/minute.
These machines can be equipped with dehumidified protection guard (used for maintaining the percentage humidity level), with de-dusting systems, pneumatic or fall down powder feeding systems. 100% check-weighing control systems are available, with feed-back and automatic adjustment of dosing volumes.
MAR realize preliminary tests of the powder to be handled on request, to evaluate if the powder can be handled on the machine.
The machine can be integrated with automatic feeding systems and empty bottle blowing/sucking systems. As well as easily integrated with down-stream machines.